Harian · January 1, 2022

NFL 7 days 17 Participant Props, Whenever TD Scorer Bets: Benefit In K.C.-Cincy

Patrick Mahomes presents value in Week 17 NFL player props (Photo by Randy Litzinger/Icon Sportswire)

A New Year’s edition of NFL participant props! Below at Gaming Today, the grind to come across props price does not cease, and there is significantly to dissect for 7 days 17. For occasion, two game titles are projected for a lot more than 50 overall factors — Chiefs vs. Bengals and Cardinals vs. Cowboys. If you are searching to include some player props or TD scorer bets you see down below to your parlays, verify out these two video games expected to showcase lots of factors.

We start off with 7 days 17 landing scorer props, as we look to commence 2022 with a bang!

As generally, comply with the advice of Furio from The Sopranos …. “Bet with your head, not above it”  

7 days 17 Whenever TD Scorer Props

Ronald Jones anytime landing scorer +108 | 2+ +525 (Caesars)

Caesars delivers the warmth to commence the New Calendar year! This line is -150 on other sportsbooks, implying a 60% prospect +108 odds translates to 48.08% implied. With a approximately 12% disagreement in the industry, let’s take the price Caesars is giving and back Ronald Jones to obtain paydirt. Jones had 20 carries and a touchdown past week, though his backup Ke’Shawn Vaughn had 7 carries and a touchdown himself.

There is some problem Vaughn could steal some carries, but the worth supersedes the hazard listed here. The Jets have specified up a whopping 22 speeding touchdowns this season, by much the most in the league.

Antonio Brown to rating a landing -120 (DraftKings)

Fed early and frequently final 7 days, Antonio Brown has some profitable incentives to strike these upcoming two weeks. Final 7 days, Brown had 10 catches for over 100 yards and no touchdowns. Count on him to get into the stop zone as promptly as he can this week and maybe even twice. He is +400 to get two touchdowns, and the Jets are terrible throughout the board.

Joe Burrow at any time TD scorer +510 (BetRivers)

In an envisioned shootout, Burrow really should have some room to operate Sunday. The Chiefs secondary has been impressive, but their operate defense is their kryptonite. The Chiefs D has specified up 5 dashing touchdowns to opposing quarterbacks, and none of them have occur towards Jalen Hurts. At +510, you could do significantly even worse. These odds are excellent.

7 days 17 Player Props

Sam Darnold Under 200.5 Passing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

Will the authentic Panthers QB please stand up? Final 7 days, Darnold accounted for 44 snaps, fantastic for 63% of offensive plays. Cam Newton combined in loads with the remaining 37%. Asking Darnold to throw for 200 yards in a timeshare towards the Saints, just one of the hottest defenses in the NFL, is a rough check with.

Taylor Heinicke Less than 205.5 Passing Yards -115 (PointsBet)

Yet another ‘under’ for the weekend. Taylor Heinicke has thrown for less than 200 yards in every single of his last a few games. The Eagles do an exceptional task operating the ball, so the hope below is Washington is on the sidelines for a great deal of the recreation although profitable the industry posture struggle.

Patrick Mahomes Above 13.5 Rushing Yards -120 (FanDuel)

Mahomes tends to run in shut game titles. Very last week, he experienced no carries, due to the fact the Steelers have been not even remotely aggressive. The Bengals offense was on hearth past 7 days, which could keep on Sunday. Mahomes scampering for a first down or two is in the cards. This is a bet on the game to be close as considerably as it is a wager on Mahomes to run — the two results are evidently connected.

Duke Johnson Less than 38.5 Rushing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

A full-blown backfield committee has surfaced in Miami. Duke Johnson has appeared clean in his final two video games, but Myles Gaskin and Phillip Lindsay are having their share of touches. We assume Duke to get only about a 3rd of the snaps for Miami on Sunday, and the Titans run defense ranks second in the NFL in hurrying yards authorized (962 authorized in 15 games).

Also read through: Oddsmaker on 7 days 17 line moves | Odds to make NFL playoffs | Super Bowl 2022 odds